Maa Kalaratri Navratri Puja
Want to please the dark side of the Goddess Durga, who everyone fears because she removes everything dark and dirty from the world? Then worship the Goddess Kalaratri, the seventh incarnation of Maa Durga on the 7th day of Navratri.
Devi Kalaratri is believed to be the fiercest among all the 9 incarnations of Goddess Durga. She was manifested by Maa Durga to completely eliminate dirt and demons from the existence. Her puja during the auspicious and pious Navratri festivals means killing the demons within and letting the light of spirituality enter your being. The Puja ritual needs to be done with utmost precision else you may end up facing the wrath of Maa Kalaratri.
Benefits of Maa Kalaratri Navratri Puja
Here are the benefits that one gets by worshipping Maa Kalaratri on the 7th day of the auspicious Navratri:
- Despite depicting the darker side, Maa Kalaratri brings courage and calmness to those devoted to her.
- She teaches her followers that sorrow, pain, death, decay and destruction are bound to happen in life and one cannot ignore them. Instead they should remain stronger in every situation.
- He helps her disciples understand the undying truths of human life, which inculcates the feeling of acceptance.
- She makes her devotees realise their full potential so that they can come up from every obstacle in their life.
- Performing Kalaratri Puja on the 7th day of Navratri destroys ignorance and brings light in one’s life.
Awakee will provide you with the most experienced and knowledgeable ‘Pandits’ to perform the Maa Kalaratri Navratri Puja both onsite and offsite. For all the Navratri days, the puja vidhan will be done as per the vedic procedures, thus adhering to the age old customs of Navratri PujanVidhi.
You can book your Maa Kalaratri Navratri Pujan in advance as per the panchang for yourself and for your loved ones to make sure that they are blessed with health, wealth and prosperity.