GarudaPuran Path Puja
In Hindu mythology, it is said that the recitation of Garuda Puran for 9 consecutive days after a death in the family, helps the deceased soul reach the heaven and also receive salvation from the vicious life chakra. Garuda Puran is considered to be among the most pious scriptures in Hindu Mythology and is said to be dictated by the Lord himself. Only a learned Brahmin is capable of reciting the Garuda Puran with utmost clarity and understanding.
Importance of Garuda Puja Path Puja
- Garuda Puran recitation after death allows the departed soul to rest in peace.
- At the time of death in the family, the family members have many questions in their mind regarding the death and life, Reciting Garuda Puran during that time answers all these questions.
- It is said that the family members of the deceased feel good after listening to Garuda Puran and become ready to move on in life. Garuda Puran says, if you do good, you will receive good in the end.
- Garuda Puran helps in understanding the importance of devotion towards Lord Vishnu.
- Garuda Puran solves the mysteries of life and death for the people.
Awakee will provide you with the most experienced and knowledgeable ‘Pandits’ or ‘Shastris’ for Garudpuran Path Puja at the place where the ceremony will be held at the temple, cremation ground, etc. The puja will be done as per the muhurat and all the rituals will be followed to ensure that the deceased will be blessed by the almighty for a peaceful journey to heaven. The Garudpuran Path Puja will be done to bring peace to the soul of the deceased and to give their family courage to move on in life with the blessings of the deceased.