Birthday or Janam din is the day when you were born and come on this earth to write your own story. Birthday is a most important day in a person’s life and holds a greater significance as well. A birthday puja is considered important to seek the blessings of the almighty and also thank your Ishta Deva (preferred God in the family) for giving you a chance to be a part of the mortal world.
The birthday puja must be performed under the guidance of a revered Pandit to ensure that there are no obstacles in your life and you will have a prosperous year ahead. Birthday puja in most cases is performed on the birth date only as it is believed to bestow the person with long life it is also believed that those who perform birthday Puja every year are blessed with prosperity throughout the year, happiness makes a permanent place in their life and they experience growth in educational and professional front.
Other Important Benefits of Birthday Puja
Apart from asking for the God’s blessings, people perform birthday puja every year because of the following benefits
- It helps in improving a person’s overall health and also protects them against any kind of physical or mental condition in their life.
- Through birthday puja people ask for long and peaceful life from their Lord.
- It is believed that performing birthday puja every year mean you are starting a fresh year with God’s blessings.
- It brings peace and also removes all the negative energies from life.
- Birthday puja brings health and wealth in the life of the devotee
Awakee will provide you with the most experienced and knowledgeable ‘Pandits’ for Birthday Puja so that the coming year and the many more to come will be blissful, knowledgeable and lucky for the devotee. The Birthday Puja will be done as per the Vedic procedures, rituals and Shubh Puja Muhurat, thus adhering to the age old customs of Birthday Puja to ensure there is an abundance of health, wealth, and prosperity.
You can book your Birthday Puja in advance as per the Shubh-Muhurat for yourself and for your loved ones to make sure that they are blessed with success and prosperity in their life.